2017 was, by all accounts, a huge success for CrossFit 718 and our athletes. Just check out these stats! (Note that we were unable to account for laughs, high-fives, and gym selfies, but we’re pretty sure we broke some records in those categories, too.)
- CrossFit 718 athletes attended a total of 14,300 classes. And it looks like metcons and lifting are your antidotes to hump day; Wednesday was the most popular day of the week.
- We welcomed 82 new athletes in 2017.
- As a community, we lifted 960,800 pounds! What do you say we shoot for 1 million in 2018?
- We PR’d over 3,000 workouts and over 2,700 lifts. Thanks to our squat cycle, the back squat was our most PR’d lift.
- Our athletes recorded over 5,200 Rx workouts.
We’re proud of all of our athletes, but there are a few individuals who should be recognized for their dedication.
These members were at the top of the attendance leaderboard.
Michaela D’Onofrio – 309 classes
Coach Lea- 186 classes
Adialys Meijas – 182 classes
Rob Gentile – 228 classes
Coach MJ – 173 classes
Mario Delgado – 161 classes
And, in a year of record-setting performances, these athletes recorded the most PRs.
Michaela D’Onofrio – 103 PRs
Fatima Wehidy – 64 PRs
Laure Dubouloz – 55 PRs
Mario Delgado – 87 PRs
Rob Gentile – 78 PRs
Coach Iz – 71 PRs