You’re safe with 718
Our post Cov19 plan is working.
We wanted to take a moment to let you to know that you are safe at CrossFit 718.
If you were on the fence about returning to the box, don’t be!
Everyone is doing their part to stay safe. We are taking your health and safety very seriously here at 718.
I can assure you that the all of the new cleanliness and safety standards set by the state will be strictly upheld.
We guarantee that you will feel safer at the box then most other places that you visit.
Specific things we are doing to keep you healthy and safe -
- mandatory class registration with waitlist option
- limited class sizes with plenty of space for social distancing
- 100% mask on policy; mandated by the state and strictly enforced at the box
- front desk temperature check and daily wellness surveys
- cleaning and disinfecting of all high traffic areas every 2 hours
- keeping our cleaning supplies fully stocked and accessible
- scheduling a gap between classes to allow for minimal crowding and time to clean properly
- no unscheduled drop-in’s or gym tours
- plenty of PPE available if needed
- adjusting our policies on the fly, to reflect the most current state and local mandates
Collectively we are doing a great job and we are grateful to everyone for pitching in.
Cheers to us! Here’s to training safely and still enjoying all of the benefits of exercising with friends.
So you don’t want to come back because you don’t want to wear your mask? At CrossFit we prepare for the unknowable and we adapt. Training with a mask is different, it might not be ideal but it can make you stronger mentally.
If you are still uncertain, email us to schedule a class audit. You can determine first hand if coming back now is the right choice for you.
Thanks for sticking with us through these difficult times. I look forward to seeing you training safely back at the box.
Stay up to date, re-read our updated Post Cov19 policies.